Careers at NADclinic
Be part of an exciting, growing company with global ambitions and outstanding employee perks & benefits.
If you don’t see the position you are looking for, feel free to send your CV to [email protected] and we will be in touch when a great opportunity arises.
Finance Manager - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen at NADclinic London for a highly motivated person with a background in finance and office management ideally within the healthcare industry. The successful applicant should be enthusiastic and driven with the capability to work flexibly to ever changing priorities and deadlines. Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, together with the ability to interact with both management, staff and external agencies/organisations at all levels, are essential. The primary responsibility of the post holder will be to manage the Record to Report/Accounting Function responsibilities for the clinic, covering management and control of the ledger system, reporting financial performance, external & statutory Reporting.
NADclinic are a rapidly growing healthcare business who are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Administrator that will manage day to day finance and in the long term will be upskilled into a Finance Manager role. NADclinic provides highly niche healthcare services through their clinic based in Marylebone central London, they have on-going plans to expand its brand across several additional sites in the UK in the next 24 months. As part of our growth plans, we are looking to recruit a part qualified Accountant who will be responsible for maintaining the accounting records of the business and MI reporting to management oversee the bookkeeping and monthly reporting for the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional with experience of managing day to day finance for a small organisation to join an exciting business with excellent values and friendly team members.
To enhance the existing finance team by processing daily, weekly and monthly tasks and assisting the administrative staff with the financial control of the business, implementing, and where relevant, improving financial procedures.
• Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis – Bank reconciliation to Patient admin system, prepayment reconciliation, accruals reconciliation, process any correcting journal entries.
• Process and reconcile bank transactions for the group of companies on Xero including entry and reconciling inter-company balances
• Process corporate card, petty cash and card payment deposits on Xero
• Budget preparation and HMRC data collation
• Update and input accounting information for the preparation of the monthly trial balance including processing accruals, prepayments and journals as necessary
• Maintain sales and purchase ledgers payment processing
• Credit control, liaising with patients and external partners
• Provide holiday cover of daily tasks for Finance team
• To always act in a professional manner and maintain sound and effective working relationships with all service users, Clinic staff and consultants
• To attend staff meetings when applicable
Experience and skills required:
• The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and be working towards or possess an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA)
• Experience of using Xero accounting software (and preferably also Sage)
• Excellent data processing, analytical & problem-solving skills
• Well-organised & good team player
• Strong written, verbal & interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
• Proficient in all areas of IT
• Reliable and able to use their initiative
• The utmost confidentiality when handling sensitive information
You need to be presentable, personable, and professional. Be punctual, flexible and be able to think outside the box.
Salary offered is £30k - £40k, depending on experience with excellent benefits offered which include 20 days excluding bank holidays, pension, healthcare.
This position is 40 hours, Monday to Friday with flexible hours between 8.00am -7.00pm.
Hybrid working available after probation period. 1-2 days a week.
If you are interested, please send your Resume to [email protected]
Mindset and Life coach
About NADclinic LTD
We are looking for a Business and Mind set coach to work with us at NADclinic LTD. We specialize in nutrition, neurology and complementary therapies, we aim to to improve psychological and physical health and performance. We do this through harnessing the unique power of essential and life-changing NAD+, a molecule that helps our cells produce energy, and which can mitigate the debilitating effects of ageing, illness and chronic conditions.
We are looking for a Mindset or Life coach who can offer business and personal coaching and therapy to our clientele.
Ther service we would like to provide to our clients will be;
⁃ Setting effective goals and strategies to achieve them
⁃ Change unwanted behaviours
⁃ Stop procrastination
⁃ Build confidence
⁃ Discard limiting beliefs
⁃ Reduce anxiety
⁃ Getting unstuck
⁃ Building rapport and communicating effectively
⁃ Building healthy relationships
⁃ Conflict resolution
You will be required to counsel and encourage clients through personal or career challenges. You will guide clients to reach their ultimate goals.
You will be required to run in person and online coaching sessions.
Maintaining your testimonials of previous clientele.
- A background in psychology, education, wellness, or even business — and/or a coaching certification from an accredited training program
- Counselling skills including active listening and a non-judgemental approach.
- Customer service skills
- Networking and Marketing
Competitive pay – Negotiable
28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
Paid DBS check
Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects.